Monday, October 19, 2015

Kiss me

I spent Saturday at the Calvert County Hospice Crop helping raise money for a wonderful cause.  I spent time visiting with ladies that I haven't seen in a long time, and really enjoyed the time.

I did get a little bit done... 
This is the card I designed and created for an October swap I am participating in.

I started out by stamping multiple holly images with Fun Stampers Journey's Mistletoe Kiss stamp, At-0150 and coloring them with my Fusion Blender and Candy Apple reinker.
My card base is Kiwi Slice layered with a Cranberry Bliss cardstock I ran thru my Journey Grand using the Yummy Dots embossing folder, EF-0010.  I stamped the sentiment in Kiwi Slice on a Whipped Cream oval cut with the -Journey Ovals die, DI-0042.  The patterned paper is out of our holiday mini album and is called Winter Fresh prints, PP-0018.
I popped the oval and the holly up, added Journey glaze and Journey Sparkle Cuts to the holly.  To finish it off I looped some Lemongrass thread under the oval and added 3 Candy Apple Sparkle elements.

Hope everyone had a wonderful weekend!
~Cindy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment