Tuesday, October 20, 2015

Scene Building

Today I am sharing a simple technique in scene building.  
At first glance, this card might look a bit hard to create, but it really isn't!  I combined several different stamp sets to create a one of a kind scene.  I started with the moon and cat from the Which Witch set SS-0088-( it has a matching die also!!!!, DI-0069, that I used for the cat). I stamped both of them on a Whip Cream 3-3/4 x5 piece of CS.
 
I also added the tree from the Monster Mash set SS-0058.  Then I sponged Banana Cream ink, Pretty Amethyst ink, Lavender Fusion ink, and Green Olive too create the ground and sky.
 
 
 
I stamped, die cut and colored the pumpkins from Ghostly Haunts SS-0179 to complete the scene.  

 
Thanks for stopping by today and remember that the 20% off all Halloween and Fall Stamps is good thru October 31!
~Cindy~


  



No comments:

Post a Comment