Monday, October 26, 2015

Going Places

Happy Monday!   I think I just heard a groan from everyone.... That's why I chose to work with some happy colors today.

Bright shades of purple and yellows to get Monday started on the right foot.  I started with the Brush Strokes stamp set, SS-0205 and Pretty Amethyst ink pad.  I used the large circle to stamp with.


Then using the same circle, I repeated the process with Lavender Fusion ink.  I changed to the small circle to fill in with Pretty Pansy and Pineapple Smoothie.

Next I stamped the lets go places stamp from the Capture the Moment set, SS-0224 with Pretty Pansy and colored the flowers with Fusion Blender and Pineapple Smoothie reinkers.



I finished the card off with Lavender Fusion satin ribbon, Pineapple Smoothie gingham ribbon, Journey Twine and a sparkle dot.


Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment