Friday, October 16, 2015

Happy Thanksgiving Box

I don't know about you but growing up Thanksgiving was a pretty formal affair.  We put down a cloth table cover ( not the usual vinyl one), brought out the good dishes and wine glasses and dressed up and the whole family sat around the table.  Now that my kids are grown (well all but the last one) and we do not live close to family, we have relaxed a bit at my house.  Who am I kidding... we spend the day in sweats and eat in front of the TV.... but in honor of my childhood memories and the hopes we move closer to family soon, I created this cute box to use as a table setting.

 
I mean, how stinking cute would a table be with these on everyone's plates?  I think I would fill them with some chocolate... because after you have stuffed yourself with turkey and pumpkin pie, you really need some chocolate!

 
Alright, now I am hungry... Gobble Gobble!
~Cindy~
 
Shop for items used in this project on my business page.
 
Treat Box ST-0002
Journey Basic Neutrals Paper Pack PP-0015
Gobble Gobble SS-0209
Tangerine Fusion Crimp Ribbon AC-0090

No comments:

Post a Comment