Friday, October 23, 2015

Count Your Blessings

I was looking at Instagram yesterday and saw a card that inspired me to try a technique that I haven't used in a while-shadow stamping with white ink.

 
 
So I pulled out some Oatmeal Cookie CS, my Whip Cream ink pad, and the Give Thanks stamp set, SS-0041.
 

I stamped the Count your blessings sentiment  in the middle to get my spacing right, then I stamped all 3 leaves on the set around the sentiment.  Make sure you let the Whip Cream ink dry completely.
 

Next I pulled out my Pumpkin Bread, Green Olive and Cranberry Bliss to stamp the leaves just slightly off the original image.
 

I stamped the sentiment on a scrap of Oatmeal Cookie with Cranberry Bliss ink and also stamped a leaf with Pumpkin Bread ink.  I then used the coordinating die, Thxgiving-DI-0024 to cut them out.


I finished the card off by splashing Cranberry Bliss Silk on the image and layering onto Cranberry Bliss CS and a card Base of Oatmeal Cookie.  The button is out of FSJ's wooden accent embellishments and I painted it with Cranberry Bliss silk.

Thanks for stopping by.
~Cindy~



1 comment:

  1. It's very pretty Cindy!! I miss coming to your classes...

    ReplyDelete