Thursday, October 15, 2015

Fall Loving

I just love the feel of Fall.  I love the smell in the air- although, I'm not really sure it's a smell.... but it is definitely something.  It brings back memories of jumping in leaf piles, carving pumpkins, Friday night football games....just a whole ton of memories coming flooding in when I get that first hint of fall.

 
This background stamp is one of those things that makes me feel like fall.  It's called Playful Leaves SS-0234.  I have been using it quite a bit for my fall cards and classes, but I think it will be a year round favorite of mine.  I inked it up with Sweet Pear and kissed it with Oatmeal Cookie and Pumpkin Bread.  Totally love the way it turned out.
 

 
The pumpkins are from the Gobble Gobble set SS-0209, and I stamped them on a scrap of patterned paper from the Journey Neutrals paper pack.  I used the Snap Shot Frames die for the heart, fall, leaf and frame elements.

 
Go jump in a pile of leafs!!!!
~Cindy~
 
Shop  for the following items used  in this project on my business page.
 
Journey Neutrals Paper Pack PP-0015
Snap Shot Frames DI-0045
Gobble Gobble SS-0209
Playful Leaves SS-0234 

No comments:

Post a Comment