Friday, October 9, 2015

Haunted Screams

Today I am sharing a card I made for a Swap.  I used the Haunted Screams stamp for my focal point.  It is on SALE and You still have time to order it for Halloween!

 
I stamped the crow with Black Licorice ink and masked off a circle to sponge the moon in.  I used Banana Cream ink for the moon.  The rest of the background was sponged with Pretty Amethyst, Lavender Fusion, and Denim Days ink pads.
 
 
Have a wonderful Weekend!
~Cindy~
 
Products used in this Project
 
River Stone Cardstock, Pretty Amethyst Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Black Licorice inkpad, Rock Candy inkpad, Pretty Amethyst inkpad, Lavender Fusion Inkpad, Banana Cream Inkpad, Haunted Screams AT-0038, Whimsy Wallpaper SS-0116, Striped Love SS-0180,  Silver Silk IP-0090, Black Licorice Satin Ribbon AC-0106, Journey Glaze AC-0002
 

No comments:

Post a Comment