Thursday, October 8, 2015

Creepy Crawly Treat Box

Today I'm sharing a cute Halloween Treat Box.
 
I used the Creep Crawly Stamp set on this project and guess what???? It's on SALE this month!!!!  If you need help placing a order, contact me and I can help.
 
I started with a sheet of Tangerine Fusion 8.5x11 cardstock and my Treat Box die DI-0006.  I made sure to position the die as close to the end of the cardstock because I wanted to use the left over for the backing piece on the box.  Then I pulled out my Tagged Pocket die DI-0001 and centered it on my scrap of Tangerine Fusion and ran it thru my Journey Grand machine.  Next I pulled out a scrap of Black Licorice cardstock and die cut it with my Spider Web die DI-0107.
Assemble the Treat box leaving the opening on the long end.  Adhere your Spider Web to the front of your box.
 
Now you are going to take your Tag Die cut and position one of the Journey Piercing Circle dies DI-0039 on the center curve of your pocket. ( Notice how I didn't do such a good job of centering it) You can adhere it to the back of your Treat Box.  There will be a small piece sticking out of the bottom, I thought it made it look a little like a grave marker, so I left it.
 
 
I then stamped the smallest web from the Creep Crawly set SS-0218 with Orange Creamcicle ink and then overstamped the creep crawly in Black Licorice ink onto Whip Cream cardstock.  Using a 1" circle punch I punched it out and popped it up on the top of the tag.
 
 
Stamp the largest spider with Black Licorice onto Whip Cream cardstock.  Fussy cut him out.  Pop him onto his web.  As a finishing touch, I added googley eyes, journey glaze and glitter.
 
I'm pretty sure the neighborhood kids will enjoy this treat!
~Cindy~
 
Products used in the Project
 
Tangerine Fusion Cardstock, Black Licorice Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Creamcicle Ink Pad, Black Licorice Ink Pad, Treat Box Die DI-0006, Tagged Pocket Die DI-0001, Spider Web Die, DI-0107, Journey Circle Dies DI-0039, Creep Crawly SS-0218, Circle Punch TO-0013, Wiggle Eyes AC-0173, Journey Glaze AD-0002, Sparkle Dust AC-0013
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment