Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Zombie!!!


I have another step by step Halloween card to share today.

 
Isn't it stinking cute???  I started with a piece if velum- yes, velum is back!!! And pulled out my Journey Grand machine and a new die- Spider Web, DI-0107.



I used my Bloom Tool to clean out all the little pieces and then adhered it to some Pretty Pansy CS that I had embossed with  the Ink Splash embossing folder, EF-0008 and inked with Whip Cream ink.
 
 
I stamped the Zombie image from the Trick or Treat set- SS-0084.



I colored him using my Fusion Blender and the following reinkers.  Sweet Pear, Tangerine Fusion, Lemon Grass, Oatmeal Cookie, Pretty Amethyst, Bubble Gum, and Pineapple Smoothie.  I also stamped the pumpkin from the same set and colored him.  I die cut the Zombie out with the matching die, but hand cut the pumpkin out because I didn't want a border.



I used the tag punch on a scrap of Lemon Grass paper.  Notice how I inked the edges to make it look scary?



I finished the card off by adding Journey glaze and sparkle dust into the spider web.  You can find all of the products used on my website,
Www.funstampersjourney.com/cindybristow

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment