Monday, October 12, 2015

Halloween Are you Kitten me?

Today I am sharing a Halloween card made with the Fun Stampers Journey stamp called "Feed Me" AT-0160.  This stamp comes free with a 50.00 purchase,.... that is the only way to get it!  I decided to pull mine out and give it a Halloween twist.

 
Isn't he just too stinking cute?  I love his c-attitude!  I started out by stamping him on Whip Cream cardstock and coloring him with Copics.  I used the following colors:  C3, C5, C7, E93, YG63, Y24, and V17.
 
 
His hat is from the Creepy Crawly stamp set, SS-0218.    The moon is a circle die cut that I inked with Banana Cream and Orange Creamcicle ink pads.  I ran the Lavender Fusion card base thru my Journey Grand with the Ink Splash Embossing Folder, EF-0008.  The patterned paper is from the Treat Time Print paper pad, PP-0016.
 
 
 
All of the products used can be ordered on my site, www.funstampersjourney.com/cindybristow
 
Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment