Tuesday, October 13, 2015

Grateful Heart

I've been thinking about how blessed my life has been for the past few weeks.  I have a wonderful husband who loves me and lets me follow my dreams, 3 great kids who are awesome, 4 beautiful grandbabies, and a whole host of friends who make me laugh and support me.  Do I want more?  Yes, but I am grateful for what I have and need to make sure I show my gratitude each and every day.  I have challenged myself to tell someone everyday how I am thankful they are in my life and what they mean to me.


 
 
 
I love the colors on this card, Pomegranate Splash, Banana Cream, Hazelnut Blend, Citrus Cooler and  touch of Gold Silk.
 

 
I used the Brush Stroke Set SS-0205 to create the background and to "color" my leaves.  You can find this set and the rest of the items used here.
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a wonderful day.
~Cindy~
 
Items used in this project
 
Ink Splash Embossing Folder EF-0008
Brush Stroke SS-0205
Fancy Label Die DI-0035
Autumn Days SS-0006
Autumn Days Dies DI-0118
Grateful Heart AT 0159
 

No comments:

Post a Comment