Tuesday, October 6, 2015

Coffee Love

Today I am sharing a card I made awhile back.  It started off as a Artist Trading Card swap and then morphed into a cute note card.

 
I pulled out my Fun Stampers Journey reinkers to color the coffee cup.  I used Oatmeal Cookie and Kiwi Slice reinkers.  Love how it looks like a mini Starbucks cup. 
 

 
Love how the Gold Silk Splashes play off of the Heart of Gold Element.  Did you know that the Heart of Gold Elements are part of the Journey Rewards program?  For every $50 dollars of Fun Stampers Journey product you buy, you can choose an item out of the Rewards program!!! I love getting rewarded for shopping!

 
I'm going to finish my cup of coffee and get my fingers inky!
~Cindy~
 
Items used in Todays Project
 
Hazelnut Blend Cardstock, Whip Cream Cardstock, Kiwi Slice Cardstock, Hazelnut Blend Ink Pad, Oatmeal Cookie Ink Pad, Oatmeal Cookie Reinker, Kiwi Slice Reinker, Gold Silk IP-0096, Enjoy Coffee SS-0034, Linked Dots SS-0051, Chevron Trail SS-0022, Cocoa Powder Gingham Ribbon AC-0110, Heart of Gold Elements AC-0148

No comments:

Post a Comment