Tuesday, October 27, 2015

Challenge Time

Hi everyone!  In today's post I will be sharing a card I made for the Creative Blooms  challenge page. Kerry runs  2 monthly challenges, one is a color challenge and the other is a sketch challenge.  I chose to combine both challenges this month.


The colors for this months challenge are Bubble Gum, Sweet Pear, Citrus Cooler, and Black Licorice. The Citrus Cooler was the hardest for me to work with.

I chose the Bubble Gum for my card base.  Next I pulled out a piece of Sweet Pear, my Linked Dots stamp, SS-0051 and my Sweet Pear ink pad.  I love how tone on tone stamping helps give depth to a card.
 

I die cut a doily out of Bubble Gum CS using the Doily die, DI-0105.  I also die cut 2 tags with  the Tag Set die, SR-0014 out of Citrus Cooler and Whip Cream CS.  I stamped one of the bird houses from my Sweet Home set, SS-0188 on the Whip Cream tag and also stamped the ric rack stamp out of the Stitched Borders set, SS-0077 in Black Licorice onto the Citrus Cooler tag.
 

I colored the bird house and heart with Fusion Blender and Bubble Gum reinker, added Journey Glaze, Journey Dparkle dust and a Sparkle heart to finish the card.

Kerry's challenge is open to everyone, so stop by and enter a card!  If you are interested in any of the products I used, please visit my Fun Stampers Journey page.
~Cindy~

1 comment:

  1. So fun! I love the Stitched Borders set so much! It looks great with the Sweet Home set. Thanks for playing in the Creative Blooms Journey October challenges this month! Good Luck!!!

    ReplyDelete