Monday, August 31, 2015

Life is Beautiful

Hello Friends,  I have been trying to slow down and notice the little things in life that make me smile. 
 
One of those things is sitting on my back deck and watching the birds. My husband and I have been sitting out there most evenings and have even named one of the birds "Fred".  Fred is a plain sparrow, but he has personality!!!!  He is always the first to arrive, and actually comes to within  a foot or two of us looking for his meal.  He lives in our multi-unit bird house... he use to have the confirmed bachelor pad up top, but about a month ago we noticed he had moved down to apartment 1A and had started a family.  I guess Fred has slowed down to enjoy life also.
 
 This inspired me to create this ATC for a swap I am participating in.
 
 
I used my "Yummy Dots" embossing folder (EF-0010) to give my Pool Play cardstock some background texture.  Then I pulled out the "Sweet Home" stamp set (SS-0188).  I love the birdhouses in this set, they are super Cute!!!  I used my Copic markers to color the birdhouse.  After I fancy cut around the house, I stamped part of the flowers from the "Branch Out" stamp set (SS-0140).  All of the elements are popped up- love how things look popped up!  The sentiment is from the "Text Happy" set (SS-0188).
 
If you are interested in any of the products I used, you can find them here:
 
Hope everyone has a creative Day
~Cindy~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment