Friday, August 28, 2015

Dahlia Burst

Being a Navy wife, I have had the pleasure of living all over the world.  Our last duty station was at Whidbey Island, Washington.  For those of you that have had the pleasure of living or visiting Whidbey Island, you know it is one of the most beautiful places on earth.  It is green and lush, and even if you have a brown thumb, you can grow most anything there.  There are two flowers I associate with my time on Whidbey, Lavender and Dahlias.  I had tons of Lavender in my yard, but no Dahlias because I could stop at local farmers markets and pick up a bunch. I miss that, so I pulled out my Fun Stampers Journey "Dahlia Burst SS-203" set and created this card.

 
Did you know that yesterday was National Just Because Day?  That's why I chose the Just Because sentiment from FSJ's "Branch Out SS-0140" set.
 
 
If you would like to purchase any of the supplies I used today, please visit: 
www. Funstampersjourney.com/cindybristow
 
I hope you enjoyed my walk down memory lane and have a Creative day.
~Cindy~
 
 
 

1 comment:

  1. Beautiful card! I'm a Navy "brat" but never lived on the west coast. I would love to live near Seattle or somewhere nearby. Someday, someday.

    ReplyDelete