Friday, August 14, 2015

Winter Bird

Hello Friends.  I know it is only mid August, but....remember the Winter Fred post I did a few days back?  Well, since I had the Winter Fresh pattern paper pack out, and I had cut into a piece for my Fred tag.... I decided it use the scraps up.  I guess my neat freak of a husband is rubbing off on me after 19 years of marriage?!!!!

I had bought the Christmas Melody SS because I liked LOVED the bird image included in the set.  Isn't he the cutest little guy?
I pulled up a picture of a chickadee on Pinterest (love that site) so that I could pull out my Copics and color the little dude!  Next I used my Journey Oval Die Cut and layered him onto Denim days CS.  I stamped my new favorite stamp, Striped Love SS onto Oatmeal Cookie CS using Pool Play ink, and then layered it with the scraps from my Winter Fresh PP.
Check out my embellishment- I layered a few of the Holiday Elements sequins with some Candy Apple Red confetti for a classy little sparkle.  The twine is by May Arts Ribbon.
Until next time,
Stay Creative my friends!
~Cindy~
 

No comments:

Post a Comment