Tuesday, August 4, 2015

Create Tomorrow

Today I thought I would break out some new rubber and play.  I grabbed my brand new "Striped Love" SS-181 background stamped and inked it up with one of my favorite inks,  Cool Pool.
Can I say after just one use, I might have found my new favorite background stamp?  I love this stamp!!!  I can see it being used on tons of different cards.
Then I grabbed one of my go to sets,  "Enjoy the Journey" SS-0035 and inked it up with first with Oatmeal Cookie ink and stamped it.  After looking at it I decided it needed some bling so I brought out our  new Journey Gold inkpad.  This was the first time I had used the Journey gold pad, and WOW!!!! it is really brilliant gold- Love it!
I also used my "Graduated Dots" SS-0117 to give my sentiment circle some cool background imaging.    The sentiment is from a former Kit of the Month stamp set, "Celebrate Tomorrow" 
 SS-0151.
Thanks for stopping by and have a creative day!
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment