Tuesday, August 11, 2015

From All of Us

Do you ever feel like you're in a creative rut?  I find myself using the same colors and the same layouts for all of my projects, so recently I have started doing creative challenges to help me break out of my comfort zone.  A couple of my fellow Fun Stampers Journey coaches have started a challenge blog that gives a once a month color and layout challenge
http://www.creativebloomsjourney.blogspot.com/
The great thing is that you can enter as many times a month as you would like! I would love to see all of you out there stop in and take the challenge.

This is my first card for the August challenge.
I decided that I would try both the sketch and the color challenge with one card.  I broke out some virgin rubber- the  "From All of Us" ATC.  These little people where fun to color- just enough detail that they are not boring.... but small enough that you don't loose interest. 
I have a feeling that I will be participating a few more time this month's challenge over at Creative Blooms because I love the layout and colors. 
Have a Creative Day
~Cindy~
 
 


I

1 comment:

  1. Such a sweet card! I'm loving how you incorporated the colors and the sketch into one card. Thanks for playing in the Creative Blooms Challenges this month!!!

    ReplyDelete