Monday, August 10, 2015

Hello Friend

I needed a few cards to congratulate some friends who's husbands are in the Navy and made Chief.  If you aren't familiar with the military, making it to that rank is kind of a big deal... oh who am I kidding, it is a really BIG DEAL!!!! so Congratulations to all of those military members who are going thru the process of putting on your anchors, and for all of you spouses who stand behind them and support them!
I decided to do CAS cards because I had a few to make.  I stamped the "For You" image on Whip Cream CS and cut it out.
Then I pulled out my trusty Copics and went to town coloring, I love to color!  I popped the image on a A2 card, did a little bit  of background coloring, added some Journey Glaze ,Sparkle Dots, and the sentiment from the "Birthday Girls" set.
Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~

2 comments:

  1. Cindy, just scrolled through all your posts! You're off to a great start. I love your card style and your coloring technique is wonderful!

    ReplyDelete