Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Nature Lover's Trail Mix

Hi everyone!  I've been working on a special order for a friend.  Her son is a cub scout and she wanted to bring a snack to the meeting for all the boys.   Since Monday was National Trail mix day, that is what she decided to make up.
 
 
We went with the cello bags thinking it would be the easiest way to hand out the goodies, so I thought... why not try out my new Bread Tag Die, "DI-0133".  I am in Loooove with this die!  It is going to be a staple in my gift giving this year.  It works perfect on cello bags, and we all know how easy it is to fill them up!!!
 
 
I cut the tag out of Hazelnut Blend CS, cut a second Bread Tag out of patterned paper that you can find in the Journey Basics Neutral pack "PP-0015".  I trimmed about a 1/8" of the patterned paper and glued it down.  Then I pulled out my new Autumn Time stamp set, "SS-147" and the matching die "Di-00121", inked the oak leaf cluster with the Oatmeal Cookie IP and Kiwi Slice IP and ran them thru my Journey Grand machine.  They were layered between a square of Hazelnut Blend CS and a square of Butter Cream CS that I had stamped with a stamp from the Scenic View set, "SS-0195".
I finished it off with some Journey Twine, a Star Frame element, and Cocoa Powder gingham ribbon.
 
 
I made a few extras so I am listing them in my Etsy store if you wanted to buy the already made. 
 
If you would like to purchase everything to make them yourself, you can contact me or purchase them here online:
 
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment