Thursday, August 6, 2015

Sweet you

I'm gearing up to go to the Yummy and Delicious event down in Virginia Beach https://events.funstampersjourney.com/events next weekend... so exciting!!!!!  There is still time to sign up if you would like to get in on the fun!
One of the things I am doing is getting swaps ready.  Swaps are a fun way to meet new people and exchange ideas.
The Theme for this swap was "Summer".  I always think watermelon when I think summer, so I pulled out the "Sweet Slice" SS-0212 set from the July Kit of the Month set.  Love it!!!! but it isn't available to everyone for another 3 months.... yet another reason you need to get into the KOTM club....   So you see my other new favorite stamp?- "Stripe Love" SS-0181, I'm telling you that I am in love with this  background stamp. :)
I'm also in love with my Journey Glaze- see it there on those watermelon seeds?  I just makes everything so shiny!  The final touch was the Lemon Grass Thread that I created the loopy bow with.  I "need" all of the colors in this thread... but I am waiting till after Yummy and Delicious to see what all I get in my goody bag!
Hope you have a creative day!
~Cindy~ 

No comments:

Post a Comment