Thursday, August 13, 2015

Nature Trees

Hey everyone- Today I am sharing a card that was inspired by Fun Stampers Journey President and Founder Richard Garay!  Last week he posted this card on his page.
Which made me want to pull out the Nature Trees SS and play with it.  I loved the color scheme so I used almost the same colors:  Lemongrass CS, Dark Roast CS, Cool Pool CS, and Whip Cream CS, then I threw in a sliver of the Going Places PP to add just a little pop!

 I stamped the ink splat that is included with the stamp set (how cool is that??!) with Cool Pool ink, and then stamped one of the trees with Dark Roast ink.  I took a step back and said, hmmmmm, this needs something.  So I went digging in my embellishments and pulled out my jar of Lemongrass confetti.
I like how the confetti changes color with the light and gives it an early fall look.  I finished the card off with a floppy bow tied with Lemongrass Thread. 
Hope you enjoyed todays post, and
Have a Creative Day!
~Cindy~

1 comment:

  1. So pretty! I love the layout and design and I think these colors are so beautiful together! See you at Y&D!

    ReplyDelete