Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Winter Fred

Remember yesterday when I said I was trying to participate in more challenges?  Well, today I am sharing a tag I created for Rose's Challenge over on One Journey Coach's Challenge Facebook page.  Rose post a challenge once a week and then at the end of the month, she draws a name from everyone that participates! The page is by invitation only, but if you would like me to add you, leave a comment and I will respond. Ok, enough talk...here is my tag,
This little guy's Name is "Winter Fred" and he is available in the Fun Stampers Journey Holiday Catalog.  I paper pieced his hat and scarf from the Winter Fresh Prints 6x6 pad that is also in the Holiday Catalog.  Fred has a girlfriend named "Ethel Winter", I don't have her, but I'm thinking I might have to put her on my next order because Fred is looking a little lonely!
Have a Creative Day!
~Cindy~

No comments:

Post a Comment