Thursday, August 27, 2015

Humming Bird Feeder

You guys know how much I love my Copics and House Mouse stamps, so today I am sharing an up coming class I am teaching at my house.
How stinking cute is Monica and this little humming bird?  I just recently started feeding humming birds on my deck, so I have been paying close attention to their coloring.  I just love how their colors shimmer and change in the light.
I always have problems finding a patterned paper that doesn't distract from my House Mouse images, so I pulled out my Fun Stampers Journey "Linked Dots, SS-0051) background stamp and inked it up with my FSJ "Whip Cream" ink.  I think it worked perfect for this card.
To finish my card off, I added some purple May Arts ribbon and a FSJ "Sparkle Drop".  I love the Sparkle Drops- all of the facets give off just enough bling to so look at me!, but don't give it that over the top look.
 
You can purchase all of the FSJ products listed at:
 
If you would like to purchase a pre stamped card kit, they are listed in my Etsy shop:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by and have a Creative Day!
 
~Cindy~

 

No comments:

Post a Comment