Sunday, August 30, 2015

Color Throwdown Challenge

Happy Sunday Everyone!  Today I am sharing my entry into the  Color Throwdown Challenge Blog, http://colorthrowdown.blogspot.com/2015/08/color-throwdown-357-countdown.html

 
Love this color choice!!! 
 
 
The base of my card is Bubble Gum CS.  I layered a Black Licorice CS die cut with Journey Squares, " DI-0038" on top of it.My background was stamped with River Stone ink with the Chevron Trail stamp, "SS-0022" onto Whip Cream CS.  Then I pulled out the Yummy Party stamp set, "SS-0152", and stamped the giant layer cake.... I want to dive right into that cake!!!!  Oh, and you can purchase the matching die, Party Cake, "DI-0054"!!! Love it!!!  My party cake is colored with Copic markers.
 
 
To finish off my entry, I stamped the Eat Cake stamp from the Little Big Greetings set, "SS-0052" onto a Banner Parade die cut, "DI-0031.  Then I added a paper clip element, candy minis, black twine, and journey glaze.
 
If you would like to purchase any of the above products, please visit:
funstampersjourney.com/cindybristow
 
Have a Creative day!
~Cindy~
 
 

4 comments:

  1. How pretty with that yummy cake and chevron layer in the background!!! Thanks for playing along with us at the Color Throwdown!!!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I am so happy I found your challenge page. I am hoping to participate in more Color Throwdowns!

      Delete
  2. How fun! Love that yummy looking layer cake. Thanks for joining us at The Color Throwdown!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks for taking a look at my blog. Every time I use that cake I want to dive right into it!!!

      Delete