Thursday, November 1, 2018

Watercolored Christmas Sprig with Cindy Bristow

Watercolor Christmas Sprig
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today's creative share is a card I created using the FSJ Christmas Sprig and my Journey Color Splash Pencils.
 
 
The Christmas Sprig stamp is becoming one of my favorite holiday stamps this year!  What's not to love?  Today I combined it with my Color Burst Watercolor pencils.  I tried the no line watercoloring with this card.  What's that, you ask? 
No-line watercoloring is when you stamp the image either with Clear Pigment Ink or with a lighter color of ink then the image is going to be colored with.  I stamped both of the poinsettias with Oatmeal Cookie ink so that once I began to add the color, the stamped lines are not visible.  You should try it!

 
FSJ products used in this card:
 
Christmas Sprig AT-0293
Journey Color Splash Pencils  JM-0078
Blending Brush  TO-0097
Journey Splash Watercolor Sheets  JM-0076
Dark Roast Silk  IP-0095
Oatmeal Cookie Ink pad  IP-0011
Green Olive cardstock  CS-0113
Oatmeal Cookie cardstock  CS-0023
 
Finished card is also available in my Etsy store.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment