Wednesday, November 7, 2018

Candy Cane to Go card with Cindy Bristow

Candy Cane to Go
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
 
I love a bargain, I mean who doesn't?  That's why when I get email for sales and clearance crafty items, I click on them and go window shopping... and I have to confess, I sometimes grab a few items.  Last month I found a bunch of cute stamps that I grabbed and wanted to share one of them with you.
 
 
I mean really, who could resist this cute little guy??! It is from Unity Stamps and is called Candy Cane to Go.

 
I colored him with my Color Burst Pencils- those are the regular pencils not the watercolor ones, and guess what?  I only used 3 pencils that I will list below.
 
Remember when I said I was going to show  my stash some love.... well today I visited my die cut collection!  Don't you just love that striped die cut?  It is a FSJ one that I have had for a while and wanted to show some love.  Oh, and those holly leaves, also from FSJ. 
It's amazing what you find when you start looking... 

 
Here is a list of everything I used on this project:
 
Candy Cane to Go- Unity Stamp Company
Color Burst Pencils #1, #22, #23
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment