Monday, November 5, 2018

Merry Everything and Cozy Prints with Cindy Bristow

Merry Everything and Cozy Prints
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I want to share a card, well 2 cards I made using the Merry Everything stamp set and the Cozy Prints paper pack.  Both cards use the same images, same patterned paper, and same color scheme, the only difference is one is a vertical card and one is a horizontal card.
 
 
 
I had colored the deer and tree for my online subscription group,  Coloring Your Creative Journey , and wanted to show them how you could use the same colored image with both vertical and horizontal cards.


 
I think I prefer the horizontal one the best, which one do you prefer?
 
Here is a list of all of the products used:
 
 
Finished projects are available in my Etsy shop
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 
 


No comments:

Post a Comment