Thursday, November 15, 2018

Merry Everything Stamp meets Special Day Tags Die by Cindy Bristow

Merry Everything Stamp meets Special Day Tags Die
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I am sharing a card I created in my Coloring Your Creative Journey Subscription Group. Coloring Your Creative Journey is all about coloring with my favorite pencils ever, Journey Color Burst pencils.  These pencils are so smooth and creamy, you will think you went to heaven!  Ok, enough about the pencils and onto the card!

 
How cute is this deer?!!!  and check out the shaker elements!  That little tree die cut comes form the Special Day Tags Die set.  I have been playing with all of the different tags in this set, but none of my ideas worked, don't you hate that?  I mean, I just had to have this die, and then when I want to incorporate it into a card, I just couldn't make it work like I wanted.... that was until yesterday!  I think I might have been over thinking it. 

 
Here are the links to all the items used in creating this card:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 

No comments:

Post a Comment