Friday, November 2, 2018

Watercolor Coffee Helps by Cindy Bristow

Watercolor Coffee Helps
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
You guys know how much I love my coffee, so today I am sharing a no-line watercolor card I did with the Coffee Helps stamp set.
 
 
I stamped the cup and the rings with Oatmeal Cookie ink so that the actually stamping fades once you start adding your Color Splash pencils.  I will be doing a live video on my Facebook page,  a little later in the day, so make sure you head on over to catch that for exactly how I water colored this card.  I also uploaded it to my YouTube Chanel

 
Here are the links to all products used in this card:
 
pencil numbers 5, 6, 25, 27, 31, 45, & 47
 
Finished card also available in my Etsy shop.
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment