Monday, November 26, 2018

Snapshot Frames Joy Christmas card by Cindy Bristow

Snapshot Frames Joy Christmas Card
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today I want to share a card I made using die cuts from the Snapshot Frames Die.  This die is one of my favorites because it has so many little dies in it for different holidays and seasons.
 
 
I also used the Heart-Felt die combined with the Cozy Knits embossing folder for my cable knit heart.  The shaker part of my card was created with my rectangle die, I placed the die over to one side of my rectangle, cut and then placed it down again overlapping part of the cut out to get a larger opening.  The patterned paper is from the Cozy Prints pack, make sure to look below for all of the links.

 
Here are the links to products used in this card:
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment