Tuesday, November 13, 2018

Sparkle Trim in Cream and Grey by Cindy Bristow

Sparkle Trim in Cream and Grey
by Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
 
Today's creative share is a monochromatic Christmas card inspired by wardrobe perusing on Pinterest last night.  I have always loved those big cream colored fisherman sweaters and now the buffalo plaid that everyone is wearing has me swooning also.  That led me to the creation of this card.
 
 
I paired the sweater texture and buffalo plaid with the Sparkle Trim stamp set.  I must confess that this set has been in my stash for a complete year and I had not inked it up.  Now that I have inked it up, you might be seeing it a lot more!

 
Here is a list of products used for my card:
 
Silver Pearls
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
  

No comments:

Post a Comment