Thursday, November 29, 2018

Let's Eat Cake Birthday card with Cindy Bristow

Let's Eat Cake Birthday card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Everyone needs a birthday card, so today I am sharing a clean and simple one I created using the Let's Eat Cake stamp set.  The image is one that I colored in my online class, Coloring Your Creative Journey using Fun Stampers Journey's Color Burst Pencils.
 
 
I just love this stamp set because it has so many fun and whimsical images that can be used for birthdays of all ages, and they all are very easy to color.  If you are thinking about buying a set of colored pencils, the Color Burst pencils are to die for!  They are so smooth and creamy which makes them easy to blend.  If you already have a set of Color Burst pencils and want to learn how to use them, my exclusive Coloring Your Creative Journey subscription class is an economical way to take your coloring skills to the next level.  I host a weekly live online class where you learn techniques and receive exclusive color swatch information.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment