Saturday, March 19, 2016

You are Wonderful

Hello friends, I hope everyone is having a wonderful weekend.  Did you know that Fun Stampers Journey has a sale going on this month?  It is called the Lucky Me sale.  One of the things that is on sale are the dies located from page 179-187 in our main catalog!!!
I have used several of those dies in this card.
The "Doily" die, the "Treat Label" die and the "Spring Blooms Mini" die are all included in the Lucky Me sale, which means they are 20% off till March 31!!


Several people have asked how I make the flowers for my cards.  I have made a short video on the process I use when I form flowers, it is by no way exclusive to me, & in fact is a combination of several other people's methods.  I hope you enjoy it.
 
 


Thanks for stopping by
~Cindy~
 
All of the products used may be purchased here on my Fun Stampers Journey Page!
 
River Stone Cardstock
Pineapple Smoothie Cardstock
Whip Cream Cardstock
Lemon Grass Cardstock
Treat Time Prints
Lemon Grass Ink Pad
Black Licorice Ink Pad
Doily Die     DI-0105  *20% off in March
Spring Bloom Mini Die     DI-0008  *20% of in March
Treat Label Die     DI-0037  *20% off in March
Border Details     DI-0147
Sweet Today     DI-0016
Text Happy     SS-0168
Pearls     AC-0024
Pineapple Smoothie Crimp Ribbon     AC-0109
 
 


1 comment: