Tuesday, March 1, 2016

Two for Tuesday: Favorite Peeps

Hi Everybody!  Today I am sharing 2 different cards I created using the Favorite Peeps set.  These cards couldn't be more different!!!
The first card is a whimsical step card.


Isn't it just stinking cute?  I used most of the eggs in the Favorite Peeps stamp set along with the matching dies in the Favorite Peeps die set.  I also used my brand new Border Details Die set to create the grass and the vines. I can already tell that I am going to get my money's worth out of this border set! 

The second card is a vintage/ shabby chic card.
 

Say what?!!! Yes, this is created using the the same Favorite Peeps set!  I choose to use only the eggs from the Favorite Peeps set for this card.  I stamped them using Cool Pool and Oatmeal Cookie. Totally different look by changing the colors and accessories!


I also used the Border Details die set on this card also.  I pulled out my Doily die - if you don't have this die yet, you "NEED" it!!!  I cut the Oatmeal Cookie doily in half to add some texture in the bottom of my card.  The flowers are made from the Spring Bloom Minis die.  Love how you can make them curl using our Bloom tool.  The patterned paper in the background is from the Vintage Paris paper pack.

Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
 
I used all Fun Stampers Journey product and they can be purchased Here!
 
Favorite Peeps Stamp set     SS-0242
Hope Rises Stamp set          SS-0244
Favorite Peeps Die set         DI-0152
Border Details Die set         DI-0147
Doily Die                             DI-0105
Journey Rectangles Die       DI-0041
Spring Blooms Minis Die    DI-0008
Vintage Paris Paper Pack     PP-0010
Bloom Tool                          TO-0073
 

2 comments:

  1. Replies
    1. Thank you Mary! I loved how both of these cards turned out. I'm pretty sure the grandkids are going to love the first one when they get it in the mail!

      Delete