Thursday, March 24, 2016

Tutorial Thursday: Dahlia Burst with Masking Technique

Hello Creative Friends!

Today's card technique is masking.  Masking is when you have an image in the forground and other images that appear to be behind it.


I used the "Dahlia Burst" set to demonstrate this technique.  I love using masking on flowers because it makes me feel like I am in a garden that is in full bloom.
 

I made a short video on how to do masking.
 
 

 

I hope you enjoy it!
~Cindy~
 
All products used may be purchased On My Fun Stampers Journey Page.
 
Dahlia Burst     SS-0203                                 Journey Glaze
Today Is     SS-0264                                       Sparkle Dust
Punch Handle     TO-0031                              Bubble Gum Satin Ribbon   
1.25 Circle Punch     TO-0014                        Fusion Ink Sponge    
1.5 Scallop Circle Punch     TO-0011
Black Licorice IP
Limeade Splash IP
Lemongrass IP
Bubble Gum IP
Sweet Berry IP
Orange Creamcicle IP
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment