Monday, March 14, 2016

Make it Monday: Hope Rises

Happy Monday everyone!  Today's post features a stamp set out of the Spring Mini Catalog.  If you have been eyeballing anything in this catalog, you have until March 31 to order, after that the items are no longer available.

After I stamped the tulip vase image from the "Hope Rises" set and colored it, I cut it out so I could layer it onto a Cool Pool "Fancy Label" die cut.  I cut out another "Fancy Label" die, but this time I used Orange Creamcicle cardstock.  I stamped the Orange Creamcicle die with ink of the same color  and my "Canvas Prints" background stamp.  Isn't it awesome how it gives just a little texture to the die cut?!!!

Next I grabbed my "Ink Splat" stamp and my Lavender Fusion IP and added 3 splats to my card base.  I cut a lacy border strip using the "Border Details" die and adhered to my card base.  I also used some White Liner tape to adhere a piece  of "Tangerine Fusion Crimp" ribbon onto the card base.


I love doing loopy bows with our Journey Thread, just wrap it around 4 fingers, grab it in the middle and tie it with a seperate thread! And how cute is that "Clear Blooms Accent" flower with the purple candy dot to finish off this card?  The  sentiment is from the "P.S. Greetings" set. 

Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~

All of these product may be purchased at my Fun Stampers Journey page

Whip Cream card Base
Scrap of Whip Cream to stamp Tulips on
Orange Creamcicle Fancy Label die cut    DI-0035
Cool Pool Fancy Label die cut     DI-0035
Cool Pool Border Details die cut     DI-0147
Black Licorice IP
Purple IP
Hope Rises     SS-0244
Ink Splat     AT-0101
Canvas Prints     SS-0019
PS Greetings     SS-0172    
Tangerine Fusion Crimp ribbon     AC-0090
White thread     AC-0128
Clear Bloom Accent     AC-0067
Candy Minis     AC-0135

No comments:

Post a Comment