Thursday, March 10, 2016

Technique Thursday: Ink Splat Background

Hi everyone!  Today I am sharing a fast and fun way to create a cool background that works for almost any style of card.

I started with a Whip Cream piece of cardstock.  I chose Bubble Gum ink, Bubble Gum Silk, and the "Ink Splat" AT-108 stamp.

I inked up my stamp and repeatedly stamped it on the cardstock.  Notice how I moved it around to get good coverage on the entire piece of cardstock.
 

Next I took the Bubble Gum Silk (make sure you shake it well so all of the sparkles are mixed up!) and tap it over your cardstock until you have the coverage you want.  I love how this background turned out!


I used this background in this cute Easter card that I am selling in my Etsy shop.  You can hop over there Here 
 



Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
 
All Products used may be purchase from my Fun Stampers Journey page.
 
Ink Spat Stamp     AT-0108
Easter Bunny Stamp     AT-0053
Easter Wishes Stamp     SS-0243
Doily Die     DI-0105   (20% off the entire month of March 2016)
Bubble Gum Silk     IP-0092
Journey Sequins Pink World     AC-0112
Sweet Berry Crimp Ribbon     AC-0088
Bubble Gum Thread     AC-0130
 




2 comments: