Tuesday, March 29, 2016

2 for Tuesday: Summer Garden

Hello Creative Friends!  I hope everyone enjoyed their Easter weekend, I know I did.  I took a long weekend and spent it with my family.  I am refreshed and ready to spend some time being creative!

This week on 2 for Tuesday I am show casing the stamp set "Summer Garden". I absolutely love these roses!  The first card is one that I created for a customer  who ordered a wedding card.  She told me the bride loves blue and white.  


Love how the blue rose turned out!!! And all those pearls added to the "Heart You"embossing folder make my heart sing!  I hope that the bride and groom have a full and blessed marriage.




My second card is done using Rich Coral and Black Licorice cardstock.  The patterned paper is from my stash of the Treat Time prints, a Halloween paper pack.  I love this particular pattern and I only have a few sheets left.



I had an Ahhhh Haaa moment the other day when I watched Richard Garay's video using the Whip Cream re inker.  So I have been playing with it and using it in the roses.  I have a awesome video in the works to show you how I colored the roses.

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy ~
Fun Stampers Journey Coach 344

All of the product used may be purchased on my Fun Stampers Journey Page.

Summer Garden     SS-0078
Text Happy     SS-0168
Heart- Felt Die     DI-0033
Heart Piercing Elements     DI-0096
Fancy Label     DI-0035
Heart You Embossing Folder     EF-003
Sweet Pear RI, Lemon Grass RI, Whip Cream RI, Sweet Berry RI, Summer Days RI, Pool Play RI, Pretty Amethyst RI, Pretty Pansy RI, Rich Coral RI
 

No comments:

Post a Comment