Monday, March 7, 2016

Make it Monday: Be Happy

Happy Monday Everyone!
Ever wonder how those perfect Mom's get it all done and make it look Fabulous?... Well this project is fast, easy, and Amazing! Imagine showing up to your child's school, activity or birthday party with these totally Fabulous treats!!! You would be that Mom- the one we all want to be like.... And it's easy! 
 

 I started with a pack of Fun Stampers Journey "Spring Treat Bags", put a store bought sugar cookie in it , and folded the top over.  Pretty easy so far, right?  Then I die cut assorted colors of FSJ cardstock using  the "Fancy Label die". ( and all of FSJ's colors coordinate, so you don't even have to worry about that!)
 

Next I used my "Beach Breeze" ink pad and the flower from the "Be Happy" stamp set to stamp 3 flower on a Whip Cream Fancy Label die cut.  I also stamped a flower on a separate piece of cardstock and cut out.  I stamped the sentiment from "Be Happy" in "Black Licorice" at the bottom of the tag.


 That flower  I cut out is pop dotted up and I added a Sparkle Dot- because everyone needs a little bling!  3 wraps of the "Beach Breeze Thread" around my fingers, a glue dot to stick it to the back of my tag and it's almost ready...  Grab a "Jumbo Wooden Clothespin", clip the bag shut & and you just turned into Wonder Mom!!!

Thanks for stopping by!
~Cindy~
 
You can find all of the products used on my Fun Stampers Journey Page
Spring Treat Bags     ST-0010
Be Happy                  SS-0250
Fancy Label              DI-0035    (20% off this Month)!!!!
Sparkle Dots             AC-0020
Jumbo Wooden Clothespins     AC-0028
 


No comments:

Post a Comment