Wednesday, March 2, 2016

Isn't Everyone Irish?

Hello friends!  

Today I am sharing a card from my regular Wednesday in home class. 
 
 


I stamped the "Irish On" ATS with Whip Cream ink onto Kiwi Slice cardstock. Sprinkled Journey White embossing powder over it and heat embossed it.  I repeated this process and cut out just the center section.  Using Journey Foam Squares, I popped this section up.


Next I ran a piece if Whip Cream card stock through my Journey Grand using the "Beach Towel" embossing folder. I used my Gold Silk to sprinkle gold drops over the entire Whip Cream piece.... Because you need gold on a St Patrick's day card!
 

I wanted some gold embellishments, so I grabbed  wooden Star Frame Elements (just one of the many Free Bloom Benefits you receive with every $50 purchase).  I inked them up with Clear Pigment ink and dipped them in Journey Gold embossing powder and zapped them with the heat gun...Wowza- can you say gold?!!  I just adore how they turned out!

Thanks for stopping by,
~Cindy~

You can find all of these product on my Fun Stampers Journey Page

Irish On     AT-0061
Beach Towel embossing folder     EF-0001
Journey Gold Silk     IP-0096
Clear Pigment Ink     IP-0102

2 comments: