Friday, February 15, 2019

You're Darling Card with Cindy Bristow

You're Darling Card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today's share is a fun elegant card I created using a fun saying from the Heidi Swap Hawthorne Ephemera pack.  This ephemera pack is chocked full of fun tags and cute what nots to include on cards and scrapbooks.  Make sure you check back to see what else I use out of the set!
 
 
Once again in my quest to use some of my patterned paper stash, I pulled a sheet of the Gel Press prints I told you about yesterday.  Today I used my Flower Tangle stamp with Clear Pigment ink and heat embossed it with Rose Gold Embossing Powder.  This was my first time using the Rose Gold, and all I can say is wow!!! These pictures do not do it justice!
 
 
The card front was stunning just like that, but I wanted to kick it up a bit so I grabbed some black velvet ribbon from my stash and wrapped it around the card front.  I layered a Corrugated Stock circle punch with a Black Licorice Circle punch and topped it off with a pink rose from the Love Buds pack.  For my saying I opened the Heidi Swap Hawthorn ephemera pack and chose the You're Darling die cut.
I layered the card front onto a Black Licorice mat, and then onto a Bubble Gum card base.

 
Thanks for stopping by!
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment