Friday, February 1, 2019

Wild and Free Too Cute Girls Card with Cindy Bristow

Wild and Free Too Cute Girls Card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
 
Have you seen the Encore Sale over on the Spellbinders site?  There are some really cute stamps being offered at reduced prices!
 
I grabbed one of them, the Too Cute stamp set because the girls are really too stinking cute! 
 
 
See?!!!  They are cute and sassy, plus I can combine the with the sayings from the Jane Davenport Mad Confetti set I already have.  It's a win/win in my opinion!
 
 
I colored them with Journey Color Splash pencils (watercolor pencils) and then added the brick work with a Micron pen.  I did a video over on my Cindy's Creative Journey Facebook page if you would like to follow my process or color the images yourself.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment