Tuesday, February 12, 2019

Hey Gorgeous Poppy Girl card with Cindy Bristow

Hey Gorgeous Poppy Girl card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Today's share is another beautiful watercolor card done with FSJ's Color Splash liquid inks.  I have to tell you guys that I am totally enjoying using these inks to paint with!
 
 
Today I paired it with a Jane Davenport stamp, Poppy Girl and the Pink Fresh die, Hey Gorgeous. 

 
Once again, I started with a piece of patterned scrapbook paper, and covered it with gesso.  Once the gesso dried, I stamped the girl and flowers with Black Licorice ink.  I zapped it with my heat gun to make sure it was dry (when you stamp on gesso, it takes a minute or two for your ink to dry and I am pretty impatient sometimes).  Then I colored the girls skin using my Color Splash pencils.  After that I got out my Color Splash liquid inks.  I will post links below on the colors I used.
 
After the image and background where dry, I added some white bubbles (dots) using Whip Cream paint.  A few splatters of Black Licorice  and Citrus Cooler Silks completed the look.  Once all of my liquid mediums where dried, I adhered the Hey Gorgeous die down.
 
I matted the front onto Black Licorice cardstock and then onto a Bubblegum Pink card base using White Liner tape.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment