Friday, February 8, 2019

Watercolor Field of Flowers card with Cindy Bristow

Watercolor Field of Flowers card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
 
Today's share is a mixed media card from the process Video I did yesterday on my Cindy's Creative Journey Facebook page.
 
 
I started with a piece of patterned cardstock that I had painted gesso on.  I used the masking technique to stamp the flowers from Jane Davenport's Build a Bouquet set in Black Licorice ink.

 
The entire card front was then colored using Color Splash liquid inks from the Be Amazing collections.  Check below for links.  After the piece was dry, I used my finger to add a bit of gesso to areas.  Then I sprinkled silk over my card front.  I also used a white pen to add "bubbles" and doodled around them with a black pen.
 
The finished front was matted on Black Licorice cardstock and the onto a Sweet Pear cardstock base using White Liner tape.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment