Thursday, February 7, 2019

Watercolor Butterfly Dreams card with Cindy Bristow

Watercolor Butterfly Dreams card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
 
Today's share is the finished card from yesterday's video, Jane Davenport's Build a Bouquet meets Small Things
 
 
After the video ended, I added a bit of Blue Lagoon splash with Watermelon splash in the bottom corner to get the darker purple shade.  I also used my finger and gesso to lighten up bits of the sky. Then I added some drops of Citrus Cooler silk and Turbo Teal silk to the back ground.  Once that was dry, I glued the butterfly down using craft glue.

 
Now it was time to add the white bubbles with my pen.  After the ink had dried, I added scribbles around all of the bubbles.  I also added a bit of sparkle to the butterfly wings.
 
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


No comments:

Post a Comment