Thursday, January 31, 2019

Blue Butterflies Small Things card with Cindy Bristow

Blue Butterflies Small Things card
with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy! 

In my Coloring your Creative Journey class, we have worked with shades of blue color swatches this month, and I wanted to share one of the cards we colored.
 
 
This cards was created using the smallest butterfly from the Small Things stamp set  by FSJ.  Don't you love the sentiment? 

 
I used my FSJ Color Burst pencils to color the butterflies.  The Color Burst pencils are the regular colored pencils, not the watercolor ones.  You get vibrant colors and they go on very smooth and creamy.  I did not have to use a blending stub or anything else to get these butterflies to blend this well.

 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


1 comment:

  1. A beautiful CAS Card. I love the colours on the butterflies.
    GG

    ReplyDelete