Thursday, October 18, 2018

Watercolor Autumn Days Card with Cindy Bristow

Watercolor Autumn Days with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
It's cool and cloudy here in South Texas and I am moving at the rate of a slug.  I am going to blame it on the weather because it is not due to lack of caffeine.  I am enjoying my second cup of coffee and might even help myself to another once this one is finished.
 
 
Remember last week when I said I was going to be using some of my forgotten stash?  Well that is just what I did this morning.  I grabbed my Color Splash pencils and my much loved Autumn Days stamp set (SS-0006).  Autumn Days is one of my all time favorite stamp sets, even though it has Autumn in the title, I use it all year round.
 
 
I only used 2 of the leaves from the set and stamped them with Clear Embossing ink onto a Color Splash Sheet, sprinkled them with Gold embossing powder and heat set them with my Heat Tool.  Then I pulled out my Color Splash pencils and Blending brush.
 
After I finished watercoloring the image, I sprinkled it with Gold Silk and Cranberry Bliss silk.  The embellishment over on the right is made with (3) 1/8 inch strips of Raspberry Berry cardstock, a gold piece of Bloom-fetti ( I finally found a use for that stuff) and then topped of with a red gem from my Rainbow Drops.

 
Here are the dimensions for my card:
 
Color Splash Sheet:  3-3/4 x 5
Raspberry Berry cardstock 3-7/8 x 5-1/8
Oatmeal Cookie cardstock base 5-1/2 x 8-1/2
 
If you have any questions, or would like to order any of the products I used in this card, please email me at :
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy


2 comments: