Tuesday, October 16, 2018

Christmas Sprig with Cindy Bristow

Christmas Sprig with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
 
Cooler weather swept into South Texas yesterday making it feel like fall.  With the weather feeling cooler, I broke out some of my holiday stamps to start my Christmas cards.  Today I wanted to share one that I made using my Color Burst pencils and the Christmas Sprig stamp set (AT-0293)
 
 
Don't you just love the color scheme?  This color scheme is from my Coloring your Creative Journey class for October.  The Color Burst swatch colors are called Frozen Cranberry, Frosted Mauve, and Iced Sage.  I am loving the softer tones we are using this month.

 
Here are the dimensions for my card:
 
Whip Cream cardstock  4 1/2 x 3 1/4
Raspberry Berry  4 3/8 x 3 1/8
Bubble Gum 4-3/4 x 3 1/2
Fresh Sage card base 5 1/2 x 4 1/4
 
I finished it off with a little Journey Glaze, a sprinkle of Sparkle Dust and a few taps of Bubble Gum Silk.
 
If you have any questions or would like to order any of the products  I used in this card, please email me at:
 
Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy
 


No comments:

Post a Comment