Wednesday, October 24, 2018

Christmas Magic with Cindy Bristow

Christmas Magic with Cindy Bristow
 
Howdy!
Today I am sharing a Christmas card I made using this stinking cute little Santa image from Art gone Wild.  The set is called Santa Cube.

 
I combined it with a sentiment from Fun Stampers Journey's Christmas Magic set.  I just love this saying and it reminds me to stop and remember that the Christmas season is all about magic. 
 
After I stamped my Santa image onto Whip Cream cardstock, I colored it with my Color Burst Pencils.  I used pencil numbers 8, 5, 2, 22, 44, and 33.
 
I added some fun washi tape under the sentiment, don't you love the sparkle?


Here are the FSJ ingredients and dimensions for my card:

Christmas Magic AT-0311
Journey Color Burst Pencils JM-0077
Candy Apple Journey Tape AC-0309
Fresh Limeade Journey Tape AC-0311
Candy Apple cardstock base  5-1/2 x 8-1/2
Whip Cream cardstock 4-3/4 x 3-1/2
Black Licorice ink pad

If you have any questions or would like to order any of the FSJ products I used in this card, email me at
cindyscreativejourney@gmail.com

Finished card available in my Etsy store.

Thanks for stopping by,
Cindy

 


No comments:

Post a Comment